The following is an outline of school-related summer programs and meetings:
- Drake Field Summer Program, June 28-August 4
- PMHS Summer Academies, July 5-July 15
- School Board Meeting, July 7, 5:30 p.m.
- Extended School Year Program, July 11-August 4, 8:30-12:00 p.m.
- PMHS Summer Academy Presentation Night, July 15, 5:00 p.m.
- School Board Meeting, July 21, 5:30 p.m.
The first day of school for the 2022-2023 school year is August 29. More information coming soon!
We are hiring for the upcoming school year. Our current employment opportunities are listed here.
The Pittsfield School District 2022 Annual Report is available here.
Updated COVID-19 Protocols
On February 17, 2022 the Pittsfield School Board voted to change the policy regarding the wearing of masks. Going forward the District will be following a “targeted mask” policy.
The following is the policy the Board voted to move forward with in an effort to create a sense of normalcy.
- Make masks recommended but not required District wide.
- Support the school/community members who choose to wear masks. Continue to supply masks.
- Continue the mask protocol for our buses required by a CDC order set to expire on March 18th. Discontinue required masks if the CDC order is revoked.
- Continue to follow the isolation and exclusion protocols that are presently in place for those who are symptomatic or test positive.
- Continue to emphasize that people who are sick should stay home. Those coming off exclusion would be required to follow the mask protocols presently in place per NH DHHS.
- Continue in school rapid testing.
- Continue to emphasize and support vaccination.
- Remove all cohorting and separation. Move breakfast and lunch back to the cafeterias.
- If a cluster of students and or staff, as defined by the NH Department of Public Health, are diagnosed with COVID-19, only those students in that class will need to wear masks. Masks will need to be worn by those students or staff persons for ten days.
- If a student or staff person returns before the ten day isolation period, then that person will need to mask for five days.
This language will be added to the District’s protocol for COVID-19 which will be reposted on Monday February 21. If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
Bryan K. Lane
Superintendent of Schools
2022-2023 Budget Information
The PROPOSED-BUDGET-2022-23-January 13, 2022 Version 3 (linked here) with updated figures and budget reductions.
Other budget resources below:
- PROPOSED BUDGET FOR 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR PRESENTATION
- Warrant Article Explanation
- 2022 School District Warrant
- MS-27 2022 2023
- Default Budget 2022 2023
ARP ESSER Plan
American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER)