Although not enforced the same as rules, norms are behaviors expected of everyone when interacting within the community.
- We take responsibility for ourselves, our environment, and each other.
- We take responsibility for welcoming others and communicating challenges.
- We take responsibility for nurturing academic and social growth as a community.
- We show courage by advocating for ourselves and others.
- We show courage by standing up for what is right.
- We model respect by practicing common courtesy and modesty.
- We model respect by treating each other how we want to be treated.
- We value the diversity of people and cultures and help everyone feel comfortable being themselves.
- We value the diversity of opinions and perspectives while allowing every voice to be heard.